1. Make Meeting people a priority in your life. Be open to meeting someone wherever and whenever.
Not overtly hunting, while overly can be perceived as needy, but just friendly and open. You could technique
finding the right partner as if finding the correct job. Wear clothes that be you feel attractive and have some
ideas for interesting conversation. Change your routine. If you havn’t continued meeting people in the past, you
own to change somewhat to get your smile out in public. If you balance a few people that you are interested in and
who reciprocate your interest, you will fast and hard inflate confidence. Love Dating Tips
2. Be Real and Realistic. Don’t fixate on finding a movie star lookalike. Looks fade and become
completely unimportant if your partner is an “ass”. Sure physical attraction needs to be there, but it needs to go
both ways. Avoid Gold Digging- prospective partners can sense that a mile away. Men can sense right away if you’re
out for their wallet, not their personality.” In the long run, the most important characteristics you should want
in a mate are not looks or money but a truly caring personality, a loving heart, a dependable nature and a firm
commitment to you.
3. Similarity breeds success. Does this mean you need to find a clone of yourself? Not completely,
but a strong set of similar ideas and common values are essential. Consider views on lifestyle,money, intelligence,
sense of humor and eventually family life. Critical life plans such as city life or farm life, day to day
subsistence or long term financial goals. These are principles that should be shared or acceptably compromised.
This is a great feature of some dating websites that you can actually tell others who you are and what you want.
Love Dating Tips
4. Avoid Talk about the ex or ex’s. On the first few dates, avoid the desire to tell the new man
all about the previous boyfriend. If your ex was great almost too great, your date will feel intimidated.
Conversely if you berate your ex, your date might think you might be talking about them in that way in a few
months! Also be wary of a date who can’t stop talking about their former partner. If they are still hung up on
their previous love, their heart has no room for you.
5. Keep Family plans to yourself for the first few dates. Men have a well tuned radar for
detecting women who are too baby hungry. It can be a good idea to get a general idea of “kids or no kids” after a
few dates, but avoid family planning until the relationship has developed some strength.
6. Don’t be a hapless savior. You both need to be emotionally healthy to develop a successful and
strong relationship. Avoid thinking you can “help someone kick a drug or alcohol habit then they’ll be a perfect
partner. It probably ain’t gonna happen. Move on before you get attached. It’s smarter to look for a man who
doesn’t need healing, create interdependent relationships, NOT the co-dependent types.
7. Mind your manners. This applies to the older generations. Some can be appalled when their
bright, attractive, funny date suddenly does something tacky the old double dipping “faux pas” or applying lipstick
at the table. Traditional dates also find it confronting when the woman calls for the restaurant check. The new
generation expects less chivalry and more equality. Common courtesy always wins “Be on time, shut off your cell
phone, look them in the eye, not down at her cleavage or the floor.
8. Don’t let them win too easily. Be clear that you like them, but don’t take his initial interest
as a signal to latch on to him right away. It should be pointed out that “three dates do not make a relationship.”
Don’t hesitate to return their phone calls call in a timely fashion. But don’t turn your life upside down for your
new date. If you play sports on Thursday, don’t drop it. Eventually once the relationship has grown you may start
to compromise and combine interests and social groups. Do make it clear that while they are a welcome addition to
9. Don’t babble. Don’t go overboard talking about yourself or just talking. Some of us just keep
talking when we are a bit nervous. Try to be a good listener, just be interested in discovering “a bit” about your
new date. No harsh questioning, just open questions about them.
10. Just be happy to be there. Ok so it’s the first few dates. They may be perfect or a little
tense, but just let your guard down a little and have fun. Expect less to experience more. Start taking actions to
Change your social life forever! How to Get a Guy to Like You - The Fastest Possible Way to Get
For More Great Tips For Girls Click Here
To Learn To Become an Alpha Male
Text Romance Into Your Relationship Click Here!
↑ Back to Top